You know something is wrong when over the same 20-year period, the annual income of Australia’s wealthiest 1% grew 30 times more than the income of the remaining 99%.

Download this poster!

Source Data

This post is posted on Wednesday 16 November 2011.
Currently has 18 notes
Tagged as: australia    income equality    occupy australia    wearethe99percent    ows   
18 notes   -   Show notes
  1. elfboi reblogged this from amodernmanifesto
  2. cuntstablefannybutterbum reblogged this from occupyaustraliaposters and added:
    Unfuck the world.
  3. amodernmanifesto reblogged this from mamitah
  4. occupyaustraliaposters posted this